of the key elements for success in trading is organization. You will be
required to remember a lot of important data. The best way to do this
is to keep thorough records. While there are many ways to keep good
records , the information that you need to track will not vary.
1) Name of the Freebie site on which you are agreeing to be a referral. a) Include their referral link b) Once you sign up, your own referral link
2) Name of the trader with whom you will be working.
3) How much the trader is paying you for your referral(green). a) Also note when they are paying you-whether it is on green, on verification or on approval
4) Each offer you complete on the site
a) Name of offer & how much credit the offer is worth b) Name of offer company c) How to contact the offer company's customer service d) Trial offer information -make sure that this includes the length of the trial(include start & end date of trial),
the cost of the trial, the cost once the trial ends. e) Note the terms of the trial-print out the terms of service-the TOS are VERY important to note
f) Confirmation number for your order Some trials will also include a customer ID number
5) Note when you are green on the site a) indicate when the trader has paid you for your referral (green)
As you can see there are a lot of things to be remembered for each trade that you do. The following are just suggestions of ways to keep organized; decide what works best for you.
1) Keep a binder with a separate sheet for each trade
2) Use a portable file box with a separate folder for each trade 3) Use index cards for each trade 4) Use a spreadsheet